All contents of this Web site are: Copyright © 2011 The Wedding Lounge Ltd and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. The Wedding Lounge London a company registered in England, Company No: 04554931, registered office:
The Content is for your personal use only. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, commercially exploit or create derivative works from the Content
The Wedding Lounge
Circle Line House
8 East Road
We take every effort to ensure that the information contained within our website is correct and up-to date. We reserve the right to change, amend or update any information at our discretion.
Colour Information & Image Representation
All images used on theweddinglounge.com are for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately represent the actual product being shown. The colours of products depend on the monitor you use and may not be accurate. We suggest that colour swatches are requested in all cases where they require accuracy.(where available)
All hired goods (and non-disposable packaging) remain the property of the Owner, The Wedding Lounge, Circle Line House, 8 East Road, Harlow, CM20 2BJ
1) 30% deposit is required at the time of order to confirm the order. Deposit’s are non refundable in all cases. We will send an order confirmation by email or post. This must be carefully read and signed and returned to the owner.
2) During the period the goods are on hire the hirer shall be solely responsible for insuring the goods from time of acceptance of goods until return and acceptance of goods back into the possession of the owner.
3) The owner shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any goods under hire. The Wedding Lounge shall in no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or extra cost incurred caused by its negligence or other default in the performance of its duties.
4) All prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate unless otherwise stated
5)The owner can offer recommendations regarding sizes and colours of cloths and chair covers to be used, however the owner accepts no responsibility if such items are not suitable or to the hirers personal taste. If in doubt the hirer must request samples.
6) If the Hirer has any complaint with regards to the condition of the goods hired, the Owner must be informed immediately in writing by fax or by email. The Owner will not consider a redress once the items have been used.
7) The Owner will do its utmost to ensure all goods are delivered in the correct quantities. However the Owner will not be held liable in the event of non-delivery
8) Shortages and damages of hired goods will be charged at full replacement value. The owner does not accept substitutions and reserves the right to charge for loss of earnings due to lost/ damaged items. Damaged goods will be kept for a period of 2 weeks during which they can be inspected by the hirer, following this the said items will be disposed of.
9) Goods must be inspected on delivery and a delivery note must be signed. Any shortages/damaged items must be noted on the delivery note. Upon signing of the delivery note the hire accepts the goods were delivered / collected in a satisfactory condition.
10) Goods must be ready and available for collection as agreed. Any aborted deliveries/collections will be charged for accordingly.
11) Goods are for hire for a period as stated on the order, and the owner must be notified of any extension in the hire period immediately and the hirer will be charged accordingly.
12) Any person not the hirer, who signs a delivery / collection note, is deemed to be authorised to do so.
13) Wet or damp linen must not be placed in plastic bags as it may cause mildew and will be charged at full replacement cost.
14) Goods must be returned in the original packaging or a suitable alternative.
15) Cancellations notified to the owner over six months prior to the event will be levied by the owner at 30% of the order value. Cancellations under six months and over 2 months prior to the event will be charged at 75% of the order value. Cancellations under 2 months prior to the event will be charged at 100% of the order value.
16) The Wedding Lounge will endeavour to supply the specific items requested, however reserves the right to substitute an appropriate alternative where necessary.
17) All goods must be returned in the original boxes or a suitable alternative. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the items are packaged securely for collection.
18) Full payment and a refundable damage deposit (if required) must be received in cleared funds prior to delivery. Failure to do so will result in the goods not being dispatched.
19) Once the balance in full has been paid this amount is non refundable. If items are removed from an order after payment in full has been made leaving an over payment, the hirer can select alternative items up to the amount that remains on the order. Items are subject to availability.
20) Any payment that is returned by the bank is subject to a £30 surcharge.
21) Final numbers for orders must be confirmed 14 days prior to delivery, Extra items required after this date may not be available.
22) The hirer will request a refundable deposit against damaged or lost goods. In the case where credit card details are provided for payment, the details will be held as security unless alternative arrangements have been made and authorised by the Owner.
23) The Wedding Lounge will make every effort to deliver and collect at the times / dates specified, however will not accept liability if times / dates cannot be complied with.
24) All deliveries and collections will be charged for.
25) Any disputes must be reported in writing within 7 days or will not be considered.
26) All requested samples will be charged an appropriate postage and package fee. Goods will be expected to be returned within 14 days. An extension to this period can be requested, however, any delays in returning or non returned goods will be charged at full replacement value.
27) Where an installation service has been requested, it is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the venue is ready at the times stated. Any delays can result in further charges or abandonment.
28) In no circumstances will the Owners liability exceed the invoice value of the goods hired.
29) In cases where packages (more than one item) have been quoted for or ordered, cancellation of one or more of the items on the order/quote may result in a hire fee increased due to the reduction in the order value. This may also apply to transport/installation fees.
30) By accepting confirmation of your order you are accepting our Terms and Conditions. These are the terms to which you will be contracted. No alteration or substitution to the terms and conditions will be valid unless agreed in writing by both parties
Removing Your Details
Removal of Personal Information:
You have the right to remove your personal information and preferences. In order to do this, please write to us at:
Website Technical Problems:
If you experience difficulties with our website, please do not hesitate contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org we will email you within 24hours or receipt of you email.
The Wedding Lounge
Circle Line House
8 East Road
If you are not completely satisfied with the level of service you have received, please let us know so we can put things right! At the first instance please email our customer service team email@example.com and we will email you within 24hours of receipt of your complaint[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]